There are numerous techniques that are employed in order to increase the visibility of any website in the view of the search engine. Most of the common techniques include relevant content, keyword building, use of Meta tags, Social Media Marketing and so on. One of the important technique that is not known to the people is none other than Linking.
It can be defined as a methodology that builds appropriate inbound links to your site and helps you achieve your overall business objectives. The basic requirement for this is good, relevant and precise content.You should also publish outbound links that your site users will find valuable. Finally, you should have a target list of external sites from which you can request links. Links are of two types that is Inbound and Outbound.
The ones that are pointing internally to your blog/site or web pages are Inbound links. They are often considered as the favorites of SEO and can make a real value and increase your blog ranking. Those that are pointing external to your blog/site are Outbound. These links can be crucial in times and can get you into trouble. So always be aware of the outbound links that you are going to point to.
The following are the strategies that can be applied here:
• Comment on blogs.
• Advertisements in pay per clicks.
• Forum comments.
• Presence on social networks.
• Social bookmarking.
• Well organized and navigable website.
Along with the application of linking methods some mistakes that should not be committed are:
• Do not waste your time getting one way link service site Page Rank. One or two links from sites with Page Rank 5 + may be worth more than 100 links to sites with no PR.
• Be careful about buying links or you banned. If your website has only a few backlinks a day and the next day has hundreds, Google will see this and penalize you.
• Do not waste your time getting one way links are links that URL, you have to get text links.